This summer the LEA team participated in one of Canada Running Series events, the 5K Jazz Run. The 5K run and walk event has helped raise funds for patient care at the local Toronto East General Hospital, where latest technology and equipment can be provided to ensure the highest level of care for the community. Two-thirds of entry fee and donations go directly to the East York Rotary Club in Support of the Toronto East General Hospital Campaign.
- Innovation has a New Home: Ryerson Celebrates Opening of the Centre for Urban Innovation
- Raise Your Axe! LEA Shows Off Our Axe Throwing Skills
- Pioneer Village Station Wins Award for “Architectural Merit: Cast-in-Place” at Ontario Concrete Awards
- How Do You Build an Interchange Station Under Toronto’s Busiest Subway Line?
- International Collaboration for Sustainable Urban Development in Oman
No job listings found.