This summer the LEA team participated in one of Canada Running Series events, the 5K Jazz Run. The 5K run and walk event has helped raise funds for patient care at the local Toronto East General Hospital, where latest technology and equipment can be provided to ensure the highest level of care for the community. Two-thirds of entry fee and donations go directly to the East York Rotary Club in Support of the Toronto East General Hospital Campaign.
- Canstruction 2019 – Fighting Hunger ‘One Small Step’ at a Time
- LEA Proudly Sponsors and Attends the 27th Annual VOICE Conference
- Newly Renovated Queen’s University – Mitchell Hall Recognized Throughout Industry
- LEA’s Contract Administration Group Expands to Add Environmental Services
- 1,776 Steps Towards New Heights and Fundraising Goals
No job listings found.