This summer the LEA team participated in one of Canada Running Series events, the 5K Jazz Run. The 5K run and walk event has helped raise funds for patient care at the local Toronto East General Hospital, where latest technology and equipment can be provided to ensure the highest level of care for the community. Two-thirds of entry fee and donations go directly to the East York Rotary Club in Support of the Toronto East General Hospital Campaign.
- The LEA Group Ranked as a Top International Design Firm by ENR
- Samuel De Champlain Bridge Now Officially Open
- LEA’s Beach Volleyball Team Serves Up a Successful First Season
- LEA Announced as Design Lead of Davenport Diamond Rail Grade Separation Project
- Pulling our Weight at the 2019 Orbis Plane Pull for Sight
No job listings found.