Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Our website uses Google Universal Analytics to track and store data from our visitors. Google Analytics mainly uses first-party cookies to report on user interactions on our website.
A cookie is a small text file, stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies often store your settings for a website, and help us make your experience more efficient by providing information to us about your visit. They cannot be used to identify you personally. We use cookie information to track movement on our site. Specifically, we track where visitors are coming from, how they reach our site, what they view, how long they spend, and other relevant behavioral and demographic information.
If you would not like to participate, you may opt out of Google’s advertising tracking cookie or use a browser plugin to opt out of all Google Analytics tracking software.