LEA Consulting Ltd. is providing structural engineering for buildings
Meet the leadership team
John Ford was a Managing Principal at one of Toronto’s renowned firms before joining LEA. He practiced structural engineering in Toronto and Calgary for over 12 years. His experience includes Integrated Delivery Projects, P3, and conventional DBB across many sectors.
John’s notable projects include:
- Camrose Performing Art Centre, Calgary
- Centre Wellington Recreational Complex, Fergus
- Bloor-Galdstone Library, Toronto
- Milton District Hospital Expansion (pursuit)
- Honda Head Office Campus, Markham
When John is not busy at work, he is mentoring his two beautiful kids along with his partner Kaitlin.
Shahé Sagharian brings passion and innovation to all of his projects. He has been providing 25 years of structural engineering services to clients in many sectors. He has vast experience in P3 market as well as traditional bid-build projects. Shahé was the Executive VP at a renowned engineering firm in Toronto before joining LEA.
Shahé’s notable projects include:
- Renaissance ROM, Toronto
- PanAm Athlete’s Village, Toronto
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto
- Pioneer Village Subway Station, Toronto-Vaughan
- Gardiner Museum of Ceramic Arts, Toronto
When Shahé is not working, he is spending time in the majestic Canadian wilderness.
Our Mission: Create a place that provides great experiences for our staff and clients alike.
LEA is a Canadian and employee-owned firm providing best-in-class service in the transportation, civil, and infrastructure sectors since 1987. Every partner at LEA is hands-on and involved in projects bringing innovation and the highest degree of accountability.