About LEA Consulting Ltd.
We are a well-established highly successful engineering and planning consulting firm with offices in Markham, downtown Toronto and overseas.
Currently we are over 160 strong, and growing, vibrant and entrepreneurial. We are ecstatic about our business opportunities in Ontario and worldwide and are searching for a stellar Project Manager/ Bridge-Transit Engineer who will lead design teams through preliminary and detailed design of a wide range of bridge and transportation structures related projects
Your Challenge in this role will be to:
- Assume overall project management of structural projects
- Act as Design Lead on structural projects such as new bridges, underground transit stations, culverts and retaining walls and rehabilitation design of existing structures.
- Coordinate/supervise technicians and designers to ensure that contract drawings are accurately prepared and checked.
- Develop project specifications and cost estimates.
- Conduct and compile inspection reports.
- Liaise with other departments and sub consultants in coordinating technical aspects of the work
- Maintain professional growth and development though seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations to keep abreast of latest trends.
Here’s What You Offer as the Best Fit Candidate
- Must possess Civil Engineering degree and P.Eng. designation; Masters degree preferred.
- Expertise in steel, reinforced concrete, and pre stressed concrete design to CSA-S6 and CAN/CSA A23.3 essential.
- Strong analytical skills and creativity to develop concepts/options and complete evaluations to a criteria.
- Excellent communication and professional presentation skills to interact with senior level industry and government stakeholders;
- Well established professional relationships with TTC/Metrolinx and the Ministry of Transportation.
If you are a “best fit candidate” then let’s continue the conversation. Your professional experience and talents must be clearly addressed in relation to our key technical requirements.