About LEA Consulting Ltd.
We are a well-established highly successful engineering and planning consulting firm with offices in Markham, downtown Toronto and overseas.
Currently we are over 160 strong, and growing, vibrant and entrepreneurial. We are ecstatic about our business opportunities in Ontario and worldwide and are searching for a stellar Senior Highway Design Project Manager to manage highway and road design projects for the Ontario Ministry of Transportation and municipalities throughout Ontario.
Your Challenge in this role will be to:
- Supervise a team of designers and technical support staff engaged in the design of highways and roads;
- Assist the department manager in recruiting, training and performance management activities;
- Prepare proposals, expressions of interest and other marketing material;
- Act as an ambassador of LEA in promoting our expertise to both current and potential clients;
- Actively participate in seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations to keep abreast of the latest industry trends.
Here’s What You Offer as the Best Fit Candidate
- Must possess Civil Engineering degree and P.Eng. designation;
- Minimum ten years of experience in preliminary and detailed design projects involving multi-disciplines – MTO TPM design projects, including functional planning and EA studies;
- Must have MTO RAQS Qualifications – Detail Design – Multi-lane arterial & expressway – Minor and major reconstruction and/or widening;
- Experience in the management and production of MTO contract packages including CPS and HICO;
- Excellent communication and professional presentation skills to market LEA’s services to senior level industry and government stakeholders;
- Well established professional relationships with Ontario Ministry of Transportation and other provincial and municipal officials.
If you are a “best fit candidate” then let’s continue the conversation. Your professional experience and talents must be clearly addressed in relation to our key technical requirements.