About LEA Consulting Ltd.
We are a well-established highly successful engineering and planning consulting firm with offices in Markham, downtown Toronto and overseas.
Currently we are over 160 strong and growing, vibrant and entrepreneurial. We are ecstatic about our business opportunities in Ontario and worldwide and are searching for a stellar Senior Project Manager Civil/Transit Design to manage large scale multi-discipline Civil or Transit projects in Ontario.
Your Challenge in this role will be to;
- Manage road and utility projects in municipalities throughout Ontario including transit, municipal roads, services, and utilities;
- Manage and supervise designers and technical support staff engaged in the design of infrastructure projects
- Participate in the training, selection and mentoring of department staff;
- Prepare proposals, expressions of interest and other marketing material;
- Act as an ambassador of LEA in promoting our expertise to both current and potential clients;
- Actively participate in seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations to keep abreast of the latest industry trends.
Here’s What You Offer as the Best Fit Candidate
- Must possess Civil Engineering degree and P.Eng. designation;
- Minimum ten years of experience in preliminary and detailed Civil/Transit design projects BRT, LRT and Subways involving multi-disciplines – including environmental assessments
- Excellent communication and professional presentation skills to market LEA’s services to senior level industry and government stakeholders;
- Well established professional relationships with TTC, Metrolinx and
If you are a “best fit candidate” then let’s continue the conversation. Your professional experience and talents must be clearly addressed in relation to our key technical requirements.