About LEA Consulting Ltd.
LEA Consulting Ltd. (LEA), celebrating 65 years, is a reputable, well established employee-owned professional services firm comprised of engineers and planners. LEA provides consulting services for planning, design, and construction administration of Infrastructure, including Civil, Transportation, Transit, Structures, and Infrastructure Systems projects.
Why join us?
- We are a medium sized employee-owned company with a Strategic Plan for manageable growth and expansion;
- Our mindset is on recruitment of like-minded high-performing individuals;
- We are employee-owned: about one-third of our employees are shareholders;
- We have an entrepreneurial spirit, engaging in stimulating projects with plenty of room for advancement and career growth;
- We have a work environment with flexible hours;
- Our Strategic Plan prioritizes employee mentorship and training opportunities to reach your fullest potential;
- We balance work-life by unwinding with regular social events such as Golf Day, theatre, sporting events, canoeing and bowling to name a few;
- We offer a competitive total compensation package
LEA is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager – Highway Design to join our dynamic Civil Practice Area, located at our Markham office. The ideal candidate, will possess exemplary leadership and mentorship capabilities and a solid background in Civil Engineering responsible for managing large scale multi-discipline projects in Ontario.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise a team of designers and technical support staff engaged in the design of highways and roads
- Assist the department manager in recruiting, training and performance management activities
- Prepare proposals, expressions of interest and other marketing material
- Act as an ambassador of LEA in promoting our expertise to both current and potential clients
- Actively participate in seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations to keep abreast of the latest industry trends
- Must possess Civil Engineering degree and P.Eng. designation
- Minimum 10 years of experience in preliminary and detailed design projects involving multi-disciplines – MTO TPM design projects, including functional planning and EA studies
- Must have MTO RAQS Qualifications – Detail Design – Multi-lane arterial & expressway – Minor and major reconstruction and/or widening
- Experience in the management and production of MTO contract packages including CPS and HICO
- Excellent communication and professional presentation skills to market LEA’s services to senior level industry and government stakeholders
- Well established professional relationships with TTC, Metrolinx Infrastructure Ontario, MTO, TRCA, YRRTC, and GO Transit