Location: Markham, Ontario
About LEA Consulting Ltd.
LEA Consulting Ltd. (LEA), celebrating 65 years, is a reputable, well established employee-owned professional services firm comprised of engineers and planners. LEA provides consulting services for planning, design, and construction administration of Infrastructure, including Civil, Transportation, Transit, Structures and Infrastructure Systems projects.
Why join us?
- We are a medium sized employee-owned company with a Strategic Plan for manageable growth and expansion;
- Our mindset is on recruitment of like-minded high-performing individuals;
- We are employee-owned: about one-third of our employees are shareholders;
- We have an entrepreneurial spirit, engaging in stimulating projects with plenty of room for advancement and career growth;
- We have a work environment with flexible hours;
- Our Strategic Plan prioritizes employee mentorship and training opportunities to reach your fullest potential;
- We balance work-life by unwinding with regular social events such as Golf Day, theatre, sporting events, canoeing and bowling to name a few;
- We offer a competitive total compensation package
LEA is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager – Civil / Transit Design to join our dynamic Civil Practice Area, located at our Markham office. The ideal candidate, will possess exemplary leadership and mentorship capabilities and a solid background in Civil Engineering responsible for managing large scale multi-discipline projects in Ontario.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage road and utility projects in municipalities throughout Ontario including transit, municipal roads, services, and utilities
- Manage and supervise designers and technical support staff engaged in the design of infrastructure projects
- Participate in the training, selection and mentoring of department staff
- Prepare proposals, expressions of interest and other marketing material
- Act as an ambassador of LEA in promoting our expertise to both current and potential clients
- Actively participate in seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations to keep abreast of the latest industry trends
- Must possess Civil Engineering degree and P.Eng. designation
- Minimum ten years of experience in preliminary and detailed Civil/Transit design projects BRT, LRT and Subways involving multi-disciplines – including environmental assessments
- Excellent communication and professional presentation skills to market LEA’s services to senior level industry and government stakeholders
- Well established professional relationships with TTC, Metrolinx Infrastructure Ontario, MTO, TRCA, YRRTC, and GO Transit
We would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. LEA Consulting Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require information or assistance.