About LEA Consulting Ltd.
We are a well-established highly successful engineering and planning consulting firm with offices in Markham, downtown Toronto and overseas.
Currently we are over 160 strong, and growing, vibrant and entrepreneurial. We are ecstatic about our business opportunities in Ontario and worldwide and are searching for a well educated business minded individual to support the Business Development Group.
Your Challenge in this role will be to:
- Monitor websites for bid opportunities, distribute postings to appropriate Managers and Proposal Development team,
- Purchase & download bid opportunity documents
- Track proposal submissions for wins/losses, update CRM database
- Monitor emails for Addendums & distribute to appropriate Managers and Proposal Development team
- Schedule debriefs for Project Managers on proposal losses
- Create proposal numbers and folders, manage proposal documents and addendums
- Explore new search engines for possible bid opportunities
As Our Ideal Candidate you offer:
- Completion of a post secondary program in business or related field
- An aptitude for conducting research, organizing information and being mindful of tight deadlines; finding new business opportunities are at the heart of your role
- Meticulous attention to detail coupled with excellent administrative and organization skills
- Ability to juggle tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Access preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat and working knowledge of Adobe Indesign preferred
If you are a “best fit candidate” then let’s continue the conversation. Your related business experience and talents must be clearly addressed in relation to our key requirements.