About LEA Consulting Ltd.
LEA Consulting Ltd. (LEA), celebrating 65 years, is a reputable, well established employee-owned professional services firm comprised of engineers and planners. LEA provides consulting services for planning, design, and construction administration of Infrastructure, including Civil, Transportation, Transit, Structures, and Infrastructure Systems projects.
Why join us?
- We are a medium sized employee-owned company with a Strategic Plan for manageable growth and expansion;
- Our mindset is on recruitment of like-minded high-performing individuals;
- We are employee-owned: about one-third of our employees are shareholders;
- We have an entrepreneurial spirit, engaging in stimulating projects with plenty of room for advancement and career growth;
- We have a work environment with flexible hours;
- Our Strategic Plan prioritizes employee mentorship and training opportunities to reach your fullest potential;
- We balance work-life by unwinding with regular social events such as Golf Day, theatre, sporting events, canoeing and bowling to name a few;
- We offer a competitive total compensation package
LEA is currently seeking Intermediate and Senior Transportation Planner/Engineers to fulfill key roles in new projects and in supporting our continued growth. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic company of leading professionals with a solid track record of financial success. A certain culture has evolved which has enabled the company to employ self-motivated, achievement oriented professionals in an environment of professionalism, self-management, customer focus, transparency, accountability and respect. Qualified candidates will have the most current skills and abilities in various aspects of transportation planning and traffic engineering such as safety, transit, active transportation and travel demand management. Successful applicants will have demonstrated their ability to undertake transportation and parking studies using industry leading approaches, methodology and software. Candidates will be confident self-starters who require minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be imaginative and creative
- Motivate their colleagues
- Manage projects
- Have in-depth work experience and knowledge of provincial and municipal transportation planning and engineering principles, policies, guidelines and applications
- Be able to lead an area of technical expertise
- Manage multi-disciplinary studies related to transportation planning/engineering
- Prepare proposals, do presentations, meet with clients
- Deliver on client commitments 100% of the time