LEA is currently seeking a Contract Administrator to join our dynamic Contract Administration Group. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of contract administration related to various construction site projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Registered as a P.Eng with PEO, or as an RCCA (Road Construction Contract Administrator) with OACETT;
- Review Contractor submissions (critical path schedules, change proposals, etc.) for compliance with contractual obligations
- Negotiate contract, pricing issues, and construction claims
- Direct experience as a Contract Administrator on a minimum of three MTO or municipal projects with at least two projects having had a value of at least $5M
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years of municipal/highways project experience
- Strong knowledge of the OPS Specifications, Standard Drawings, Design Standards and other related Construction and Design Documents
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills in dealing with other staff, contractors, and the public, with matters arising written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s licence in good standing and access to a vehicle; and
- Ability to work flexible hours according to project schedules and travel to various site locations;
If you are excited by the challenges of working in a dynamic, client-focused organization, we invite you to come grow with our team!
Interested candidates please apply in strict confidence by submitting their cover letter and resume using the form below.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
LEA Consulting Ltd., an employee owned company, is a well-established professional services firm comprised of engineers and planners providing consulting services for the planning, design and construction administration of infrastructure projects primarily with roads, highways, bridges and transit systems.
The culture is ripe for employee growth and development and has evolved to one of high achievement with many long service, highly engaged employees. The enviable culture is flexible, professional and relaxed, yet keenly focused with a track record of growth and success. It has enabled the company to employ self-motivated, achievement oriented professionals in an environment of professionalism, self-management, customer focus, transparency, accountability and respect.
Our team approach relies on a rich mix of talent, experience and innovation that allows working closely with clients, looking out for their interests while genuinely caring about each project’s outcome. Our success is measured only by the satisfaction of our clients. Our goal is to complete every design on schedule, within the budget and with the best design solutions to benefit our clients. We strongly believe that quality surpasses quantity when it comes to engineering.