About LEA Consulting Ltd.
LEA Consulting Ltd. (LEA), celebrating 65 years, is a reputable, well established employee-owned professional services firm comprised of engineers and planners. LEA provides consulting services for planning, design, and construction administration of Infrastructure, including Civil, Transportation, Transit, Structures and Infrastructure Systems projects.
Why join us?
- We are a medium sized employee-owned company with a Strategic Plan for manageable growth and expansion;
- Our mindset is on recruitment of like-minded high-performing individuals;
- We are employee-owned: about one-third of our employees are shareholders;
- We have an entrepreneurial spirit, engaging in stimulating projects with plenty of room for advancement and career growth;
- We have a work environment with flexible hours;
- Our Strategic Plan prioritizes employee mentorship and training opportunities to reach your fullest potential;
- We balance work-life by unwinding with regular social events such as Golf Day, theatre, sporting events, canoeing and bowling to name a few;
- We offer a competitive total compensation package
LEA is currently seeking a Contract Administrator to join our dynamic our dynamic Contract Administration Group. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of contract administration related to various construction site projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review Contractor submissions (critical path schedules, change proposals, etc.) for compliance with contractual obligations
- Negotiate contract, pricing issues, and construction claims
- Must possess a minimum of five years of municipal/highways project experience
- Registered as a P.Eng with PEO, or as an RCCA (Road Construction Contract Administrator) with OACETT
- Direct experience as a Contract Administrator on a minimum of three MTO or municipal projects with at least two projects having had a value of at least $5M
- Strong knowledge of the OPS Specifications, Standard Drawings, Design Standards and other related Construction and Design Documents
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills in dealing with other staff, contractors, and the public, with matters arising written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license in good standing and access to a vehicle
- Ability to work flexible hours according to project schedules and travel to various site locations