LEA Consulting Ltd., an employee owned company is a well-established professional services company comprised of engineers and planners providing consulting services for the planning, design and construction administration of transportation infrastructure (primarily roads, highways, bridges and transit systems).
Based in Markham Ontario, LEA Consulting Ltd. currently employs 150 people. The culture is ripe for employee growth and development and has evolved to one of high achievement orientation with many long service highly engaged employees on staff. The enviable culture is flexible, professional and relaxed, yet keenly focused with a track record of growth and success. LEA is owned and managed by senior professionals ensuring a high level of client service, commitment to technical excellence and cost effective implementation.
LEA Consulting Ltd. is currently seeking a full time Construction Contract Administrator to join our team.
- Review Contractor submissions (critical path schedules, change proposals, etc.) for compliance with contractual obligations
- Negotiate contract, pricing issues, and construction claims
- Travel to site will be required for this position
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years of municipal/highways project experience
- Experience as a Contract Administrator on a minimum of three MTO or municipal projects with at least two projects having had a value of at least $5M
- Registration with OACETT as a Road Construction Contract Administrator (rcca) or P. Eng. License with PEO is required
- Strong knowledge of the OPS Specifications, Standard Drawings, Design Standards and other related Construction and Design Documents
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send us your resume along with a covering letter using the form below.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.