We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to support our downtown office at 425 University Avenue, Toronto, ON.
The selected candidate will primarily support all corporate and project related activities, including the formatting of internal and external documents, production of report submissions, and any other administrative support required by corporate and project teams. They will ensure that the formatting of all outgoing documents is consistent and aligned with our corporate branding standards.
Specific duties will include reception duties, maintain electronic and hard copy filing, calendar management and meeting organization, event planning and support, preparation and modifications of documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails, detailed travel arrangements for senior management and other staff as required including booking flights, hotel accommodation and car rental, preparing expense reports, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, and maintenance of office supplies and general office needs.
Work with Business Development and Administration departments in taking out proposal numbers, track client/proposal due dates and assemble information for client submission, manage the development of proposals together with the Project Manager, coordinate submission with other disciplines. Manage, develop, collect, create and update materials as required.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare and/or type correspondence materials
- Assist in filing of paperwork and electronic documents
- Ensure compliance with office policies and procedures
- Order supplies and develop/maintain relationships with suppliers
- Coordinate and act as a liaison with Head Office departments, including Administration, Business Development and Marketing
- Work with Business Development and Administration departments to assist in responding to proposals.
- Manage the development of proposals as well as coordinate submissions with disciplines
- Assist with preparing and submitting expense reports
- Provide reception duties, including answering calls, providing support to visitors, process incoming/outgoing mail and couriers, setting meetings, and other functions
- Maintain and update Outlook calendars for Senior staff
- Prior working experience as an administrative assistant
- Knowledge in Business Development assistance
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and proven ability to multi task
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person
- An energetic self-starter who is able to multi-task and enjoy collaborating with a team of technical and support staff
- Independent, self-motivated, able to take the initiative to liaise with other department and/or external sources
- College Diploma or equivalent