About LEA Consulting Ltd.
LEA Consulting Ltd. (LEA), celebrating 65 years, is a reputable, well established employee-owned professional services firm comprised of engineers and planners. LEA provides consulting services for planning, design, and construction administration of Infrastructure, including Civil, Transportation, Transit, Structures and Infrastructure Systems projects.
Why join us?
- We are a medium sized employee-owned company with a Strategic Plan for manageable growth and expansion;
- Our mindset is on recruitment of like-minded high-performing individuals;
- We are employee-owned: about one-third of our employees are shareholders;
- We have an entrepreneurial spirit, engaging in stimulating projects with plenty of room for advancement and career growth;
- We have a work environment with flexible hours;
- Our Strategic Plan prioritizes employee mentorship and training opportunities to reach your fullest potential;
- We balance work-life by unwinding with regular social events such as Golf Day, theatre, sporting events, canoeing and bowling to name a few;
- We offer a competitive total compensation package
- Reporting directly to the CFO and being an integral part of the Administrative Team at LEA, the Administrative Assistant will support corporate and project related initiatives. The Administrative Assistant will also provide support to ensure efficient operation of the office and supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. May be responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Must have the ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and/or type correspondence materials
- Assist in filing of paperwork and electronic documents
- Ensure compliance with office policies and procedures
- Order supplies and develop/maintain relationships with suppliers
- Coordinate and act as a liaison with Head Office departments.
- Assist with preparing and submitting expense reports
- Provide reception duties, including answering calls, providing support to visitors, process incoming/outgoing mail and couriers, and other functions well maintaining a polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Organize and schedule meetings /appointment with Outlook
- Provide administrative services maintaining and updating SharePoint 2016 sites, subsites, pages, apps and permissions as well as building and configuring SharePoint 2016 websites and custom applications.
- Provide assistance with travel arrangements, such as booking car rentals, hotels reservations and restaurant reservations.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Outlook, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and proven ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person
- An energetic self-starter who is able to multi-task and enjoy collaborating with a team of technical and support staff
- Independent, self-motivated, able to take the initiative to liaise with other department and/or external sources
- Knowledge in designing, development, and maintenance of SharePoint 2016
- Must be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. Administrative Assistant should be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly
- Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others
- College Diploma or equivalent
 We would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. LEA Consulting Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Please contact email@example.com should you require information or assistance.